Sunday, June 1, 2008

Learning is a lifelong process

As a medical student and future doctor, I know that learning is a lifelong process.

When we graduate and become doctors, we still have so much to learn in our daily encounters with patients and our experiences in the wards. We would still have to keep ourselves updated on the latest development and advancement in the field of medicine.

We will never stop learning.....until the day we leave the world.

God uses our entire lifetime to mould us to become more like Him each day.... We are His disciples!

Sometimes, the process of learning and moulding may be painful, but that is part of life. We all have to go through it.

I know that there are a lot of things about myself that I have to change. The question is whether I myself am willing to change for the better or not. Whether I am willing to accept my own weaknesses and work on them. Of course I am. I want to learn from all my past mistakes and hopefully learn to be a better person in the future. This is a never ending process. We'll never stop learning while we are in this world!

On another note, I just got myself a brand new handbag today!

No comments: