Saturday, June 14, 2008

Stressed!!

I'm so darn stressed out right now!

The Endocrine, Repro and Renal exams are just 2 weeks away, and I still have a lot of revision to cover!! Not to mention...Renal Physiology is the hardest to grasp the concept. Everyone around me is studying like mad. I do study, but somehow I don't feel like I put in much effort at all. I get stressed when I see everyone studying. And I end up staying up late to compensate. And this results in me getting less sleep. And thus my dizziness on Friday evening.

The worst thing is...everytime I step out of my room, I would see my two housemates busy studying outside at the living area. They are so hardworking- they work day and night! This just puts more stress/pressure on me. I just feel like I'm so lazy compared to them!
I'm not the type that can handle stress or pressure well.

I cannot blame them though- they study outside because they want to conserve electricity.
So everytime I walk out of the room, I pretend not to notice them :P

I know it's a small matter for most people, but I just can't tolerate seeing others study so hard. Makes me feel inefficient as a student, like I don't study as much :/ I just can't help comparing myself to others and making myself feel stressed and belittled as a result.

*refers to her previous post on ways to destress herself*

I cannot watch anymore 'Lost' episodes!! I just watched 'Tabula Rasa' the very first flashback episode ever of 'Lost' on Friday night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I guess different people have different stressors. I think seeing people study encourage me to study more, though part of me feel rather annoyed at my own laziness.

AiLing said...

Yeah...it's great that they motivate me to study....but I think I'm too overmotivated already, to the extent that I'm stressed :p