Friday, June 20, 2008

How are you?

I never realized that I ask the sentence 'How are you' all the time, until a friend of mine pointed it out.

I thought it is just a normal question.....especially when I don't know what else to talk to the person about. When I feel like I have to say something- but the other person isn't cooperating as usual by just keeping silent- that's all I have in mind to ask.
It's just a reflex question. Don't feel intimidated by it- it's just my poor attempt at trying to be friendly.

I try, you know, I really do.

And some random stuff:

1) I have trouble in finding a partner for GP posting. Will think about it after the exams.

2) I got Literature for selectives! It was my first choice

3) Thank you for calling me for advice. :) It's my great pleasure to comfort you over the phone

4) Our PBL group dynamics have improved tremendously since we first started out. Keep it up, guys!

5) One of my PBL groupmates was using staying up to watch the Germany vs Portugal Euro 2008 match as an excuse for not contributing much to the PBL discussion today.
That triggered me to stay up to watch the second quarterfinal....Croatia vs Turkey tonight.
Omg, what the..... It was such a boring match......and then 2 minutes before the end of extra time, Croatia scored. And barely a minute after that.....Turkey equalized... Let's see how which team will win the penalty shootouts.... eta : Turkey is through.... Sucks to be Croatia, lol!

6) One more week left!!!!! Arrrghhhh........

No comments: