Friday, June 6, 2008

Fang Han's birthday

So many people celebrated their birthdays yesterday!!

Tracy
Yunn Cheng
last but not least.....housemate Fang Han

I would just like to wish these 3 wonderful people a very happy birthday.....and many happy birthdays to come!!

And Cheng.... pray that you'll grow stronger in your walk with the Lord :)

Anyways....since I have only one self, and I can't divide myself into 3 even though I might want to.....I was involved in only Fang Han's birthday celebrations.

Housemate Rachel and I have been planning since quite a while ago for housmate Fang Han's birthday....since this is her first birthday celebrated here.....last year, she celebrated at home.

The plannings and preparations started off last Sunday, when we both and Yee Xuan went to Sunway Pyramid to shop for a handbag for her. After plenty of scouting around.....we were torn between two bags.....a white bag with a ribbon in front, and a black and white striped bag. We finally decided on the later one since the former one might be too girly/cute for her :p

The handbags in that particular shop (I forgot the name) were rather costly, I must say. And almost all the handbags there are of the same price.

My and housemate Rachel were cracking our brains for the past few days to think of a surprise birthday plan for Fang Han. The initial plan was to hold a poolside party for her at the Vista C swimming pool. But due to unforeseen circumstances, the plan was cancelled :(

Anyways, on Wednesday night, I went to Fang Han's room to chat with her as normal (to distract her from going out of her room). While Rachel let William and Chong Bing in and they lighted a small cake and prepared some snacks at the dining table. Then at the stroke of midnight, the three of them barged into Fang Han's room and we all sang happy birthday. We then talked crap for the rest of the night. :D And camwhored a bit too.






Thursday was a tiring day since I had the Dialysis center visit in the morning.

After Malaysian studies class in the afternoon, I rushed down to join some of our batchmates who were waiting in the canteen with a green tea cake. After some time, finally Fang Han came down, and we all sang happy birthday and shared the cake. (Green tea is Fang Han's favourite flavour, btw)







At night was the big celebration.
Right after lectures,I had a huge job to do....which was to keep Fang Han at school for as long as possible, while Rachel rushes home to prepare her surprise party.

I acted as normal, trying to dilly dally time. It was HYY's lecture, meaning that at the end of the lecture, everyone would be rushing down to ask her questions. I casually joined in the enthusiastic group of students :p We made a few stops on the way back....washroom, library, mamak stall outside vista B to 'da pao dinner' and the vista B shop before we finally walked slowly back. All the while, I was trying my best to make everything seem as normal as possible.

When the both of us finally arrived home , nothing seemed unusual. The lights were off and it was silent.

Fang Han opened the door of her bedroom and.....surprise....at least 10 -15 friends were hiding in the room! (Rachel got her spare room key, hah)

So we had a great evening with pizza, coke, chatting and camwhoring and poppint balloons.











3 comments:

Zzzyun said...

ooo you guys used the same surprise plan the last time i used for my bf's birthday.

hehe hide in their rooms!

Anonymous said...

June babies rock!

AiLing said...

zzzyun:- it was housemate Rachel's idea :) She had to steal fang han's spare room key though :p

lynnx01:- haha, yeah they do ;)