Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

I would just like to take the opportunity to say Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there.

True, there are many who are lucky to have such loving and caring fathers who they can depend on for financial and emotional support. However, there are others who never experienced a father's love....due to death, divorce, or simply because of the lack of emotions from the father's part. There are many children- especially in this part of the world, who just long for their father's to hug them, to show them love and to encourage them.

Even though I never experienced a Father's love when I was younger, I'm glad to have found it now.

Thank you.....Uncle David for finally letting me experience a father's love. Thank you for treating me like your own daughter. I really appreciate it :)

And thank you God that I have a heavenly Father in you.

I have to learn to let go....of my hurts from the past..... and open up. Let God cleanse me of all my past sorrows.

this picture makes me sad....:( Why did he have to leave?

2 comments:

Phil said...

Such a cute picture! Is that your father?

AiLing said...

Hey Phil!!
Welcome to my blog- you're the first person from FGC to visit here :p

Yeah, that is my biological dad in the picture :)