Wednesday, October 31, 2007

This week has been busy so far for me.....

Monday: lectures, PBL afternoon , choir practice and then performance at night
Tuesday: lectures, OSCE practice in afternoon, church prayer meeting at night
Today: OSCE practice early in the morning, CG meeting, case study, Haemato lab, PBL2 session (which I went through without any PBL notes!! :eek Turned out I left my PBL notes in the CSU room in the morning) *hits head Luckily I still had a set of lecture notes with me and some memory about what I read last night

I really hope to have a more relaxing day tomorrow and on Friday. 10:30 tomorrow, OSCE practice again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..like very pack!!!

well, no matter how busy, take some time and relax!!

Zzzyun said...

hey... i guess it's near the exam time again for sem 2 and sem 3s huh... it's getting packed for me too.. what a busy busy life med students have.. full of studying and none of that thing called social life.. LOL.

i pity us sometimes. =P

anyway, good luck for ur mock OSCE k! and rmb one thing, don't panic no matter what!

AiLing said...

lynn wei:- yeah, we should take some time to relax. I actually think that I'm relaxing too much already this month :p

zzzyun:- yep, the busy life of a med student, haha.
Thanks! Really needed the encouragement, because the mere mention of the word OSCE is enough to send shivers down my spine!!