Monday, October 15, 2007

Hari Raya Visiting



This photo was taken several years ago. To my left is my paternal grandfather.

These few days, I've been so well fed!
Have been visiting houses of relatives ( from my father's side) and tucking myself into the delicious kuih and rendang and curries and what not. Hehe....
The Malays really take the time and effort to make all these yummy cakes and meals.

And my mum's new shop is finally completed. And I've to say....it looks....amazing. Very professional. You've to go visit there to find out for yourself what I mean. ;) So many rooms! And everything looks very systematic.

I forgot to bring my camera during hari Raya visiting....so, no photos :(

And I forgot to bring my camera down to my mum's shop today. Was planning to take some photos of it. Oh well, maybe sometime later this week.

4 comments:

LX said...

Yup, snap loads of photos of your mum's shop. Can help your mum promo a bit. :D

AiLing said...

Lynnx01:- haha, yeah. ;) Will do that the next time I visit her shop!

lynn-w said...

wow...yea, i heard my sis say abt ur mom shop...well, i do hope i get a chance to get treatment there! =p

got lots of pimples now... could it be the stress? hhmm

AiLing said...

Hey lynnwei:- yeah, do feel free to come over to my mum's shop if you happen to be in Kuching and are free! :)