Sunday, November 4, 2007

Frustrated!!

I'm just uber frustrated with myself right now.

Despite the fact that we had long weekends 2 weeks in a row.....I can't manage to finish my Haemato notes. And tomorrow GI is starting already. ( Can you tell that I'm feeling really frustrated about this?)

What can I blame it on? OSCE practises? Things just cropping up one by one? I only can recall clearly this weekend.....Friday night, went to M206 Raya open house. Saturday, went for a 5 hour MUET exam which began early in the morning, and went straight to Carrefour for grocery shopping. Come night, I was just completely exhausted. Today- had to literally drag myself out of bed for church in the morning and then replacement cell group in the afternoon.

And I ended up being in a crappy mood for almost the entire day. Could blame it on lack of sleep, hah. I admit that I haven't been sleeping well lately. I'm a night person and just love to study at night, and combine this with the fact that all my activities the following day are usually held in the morning. I only have myself to blame for this. I know I should learn to readjust my timetable/schedule, but I always fail to do so. And in the end, I suffer the consequences when I feel/look like crap in the day and give others an impression that I'm always stressed.

And I'm sorry for everything that I've done wrong to anyone. I'm sorry for making anyone feel upset with me, I really didn't mean it.

Urgent notice:
Need seniors to guide me for mock OSCE!! Any senior available next week ( I know that Repro and CNS exams are coming up very soon- and that Repro exam is on Wednesday ) do contact me yea!! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello....dont tension!
The Lord is our Shepherd, we shall not be in want!

what is OSCE?

wow, starting GI now....gambate, k!

u can do anything u put ur heart into!

AiLing said...

Hey lynnwei,

Thanks ya for your advise. :)

OSCE is our clinical exams, whereby we would be assessed on examining patients.