Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Being random

Referring back to a couple of weeks back...... http://ailingsblurbs.blogspot.com/2007/09/i-failed.html I was very sure that I would fail my CVS/Respi exam.

Well, the results were released yesterday- which was much sooner than I imagined. Good news is I managed to pass!! Phew. I don't know what I would do had I not passed. (I've never failed an exam in IMU before).

Bad news is, I barely managed a pass. Meaning that- I merely scrapped through the exams.
A lot of people did better than me- and most people got Bs ( as usual).

I am thankful that I passed when I really thought that was going to fail. But I have to study harder for future exams. Yup.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuing with my random streak, (which started off with the ear piercing last week), I decided to cook spaghetti for my housemates, and my cousin. First day, the tryout- I dumped the carrots in too late, so the carrots weren't cooked enough :p Following day, my housemates helped me out, and this time it was more successful- and so I invited cousin Mervin over- since his birthday is coming soon.

And I suddenly decided to join the choir too, today.

4 comments:

LX said...

Hahha. Must be WL trying to influence you to join choir? KEkeke..

Zzzyun said...

hey congrats! see, it wasnt so bad after was it? rmb to work harder next time ya.

btw u guys are so lucky. our passing grade is B and above...o.O

lynn-w said...

wow...choir? which choir? in CHC?
ehehe..

congratulations that u passed ur exam..even tho u were convinced u might fail...but God can do wonders!

all the best in ur future exams!

AiLing said...

Lynnx01:- haha, good guess, but nope. More like a random decision of mine after seeing my housemates join too.

zzzyun:- thanks! Should've done better though. Yep, I'll have to work harder next time.

lynnwei:- hey there! Nope, uni choir, not CHC choir.
Yeah, one example of the wonders that God can do.