Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What I need....

Is a good friend.

A close friend who will be with me always and stand by me through thick and thin.

A friend who I can share my deepest secrets, worries and insecurities with.

A friend who I can trust with anything.

A friend who genuinely cares about me.

A friend who doesn't just ignore me or reply me with one sentence answers, but is sincerely happy to have a chat with me.

A friend who actually takes the time to talk to me and get to know me better.

A friend who doesn't judge me- a friend who accepts me for who I am.

A friend whom I can share stories, and laughs with, without being afraid of offending the person.

A friend who hugs me and tells me that it's really ok to be myself.

And of course I'll try my best to improve myself, and open myself up more so that I can find myself a close friend, which has been sort of elusive to me thus far :)

p.s. For anyone who reads this, this is not directed specially at you, so don't take it personally.

p.p.s Tomorrow is a special day, because.......well nvm....:P

4 comments:

LX said...

You can always find a friend in Jesus. Anyways... yeah I agree. I survived my 2-year in Shah Alam de dreadful because I had wonderful friends whom I can confide in. Previously when I just started uni, I was in real depression 'cos I was always a lone ranger.

AiLing said...

Yeah- thanks for reminding me that Jesus is always my friend :)

Were you in UiTM Shah Alam doing A-levels? Because I was there for about 1 and a half months.

Yeah, I know what it feels like to always be alone. But now I am happy because lately (over the past couple of months), I began to realize and appreciate how wonderful the people here in IMU now, and how blessed I am to have people who I can actually talk to- and have friends around me here ( although no close ones).

And thanks for being one of them. :)

In Lodge, I never really had anyone I can get along with.

said...

I understand ur feeling... the feeling is even stronger when u r surrounded by so many ppl; yet, there is no close one... not the one u can approach whenever u nid them... for any big thing... and oso for any tiny thing...

AiLing said...

Hey...welcome to my blog :) And thanks for understanding how I feel....