Thursday, June 7, 2007

Tagged!!!

5 things found in your bag:
- my Nokia handphone
- wallet
- camera
- tissue (if I remember) and comb (occasionally)
- a pen

5 things found in your purse:
- money (obviously)
- passport sized photos
- MyKad ( only when I'm travelling)
- Maybank ATM card last time, but now I keep it somewhere else
- library photocopying card

Favourite things found in your room:
Ermm....my study room or my bedroom?
Study room:- my brand new computer
-my printer( which isn't working at the moment)
-my stack of Harry Potter and Danielle Steel books on the side table which I've yet to read
- my old piano ( which I haven't touched in years)
- the couch

Bedroom:- my double-sized bed, obviously
- my 2 cuddly dolls lying on my bed
- the huge mirror in front of my bed ( which I don't like actually- I hate looking into mirrors)
*cracks her brain to think of more* gosh....my bedroom is so plain...believe me!!!
- aha... the small audio room beside my bedroom!!! It has a full karaoke audio set, complete with DVD and CD player.
- the huge poster hung on my wadrobe of a couple kissing


5 things you've always wanted to do:
- graduate and get a stable job
-publish a book
- touch the lives of others wherever I go
- go to America
- fall in love?

5 things you've currently into:
- blogging and just going online
- Astro
- family time
- books
- *cracks brain* The latest season of 'Survivor' which I've downloaded? Well, not actually into it.

2 comments:

LX said...

You should take pics of your room for us to see. :D actually, my bedroom at home is pretty plain too. I don't even sleep in there. Hehe.

AiLing said...

Lynnx01- Yep, I actually did take a couple of pics yesterday- but that was after I posted. I was lazy to add in the photos...because you know, slow internet connection kindof dampens your mood to do anything online.

But do stay tuned to this blog for the next couple of days...because I am thinking of dedicating an entire post to pictures of my lovely home! ;)