Thursday, June 21, 2007

Bored.....

For the first time ths holidays, I am feeling really bored. Really really bored.

I was dismissed early from work today.
Went to mum's shop after that as usual, practiced taking BP from random customers sitting at the waiting room.

Then, I didn't know what to do. You see, I forgot to bring down my CVS notes or even my story book today, thinking that I wouldn't have time as usual to read them.

Boy, was I WRONG. Today, I have way too much time in my hands, I don't know what to do. What a wrong day I chose to not bring anything down with me. *sigh*

I even managed to catch a beauty nap, visit FGC which I seldom visit anymore, and now I am bored again....lol... I am currently still in her shop....and it's almost 10pm.

Worst thing is that mum doesn't even allow me to drive myself to Parkson. I am dying to go there, I haven't been there for quite a long time. It's quite near her shop, so I don't understand why she wouldn't let me go there myself. I have proven to her that I still can drive, by driving both of us down to work every morning. Why oh why wouldn't she let me take the car for a while?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The recent spurt in rape cases in Johor recently is rather unnerving. Police should really do something about it.

p.s. I love ppl who give comments!! *muacks!*

3 comments:

LX said...

Hey you changed your layout! Well, it's good that you get to learn to take BP from the customers. I am getting worried about OSCE next sem larrr...

寄居寄生蟲Parasite said...

mother always look her daughter or son is baby. hehehe!

AiLing said...

Lynnx01:- Hehe, yep, new layout ;)
I am also worried about the OSCE next sem!! I am terrible in practical stuff, let me tell u.

parasite:- heylo, welcome to my blog! :) I see that you're from Cardiff as well, cool! Umm....do I happen to know you?