Friday, April 27, 2007

Tagged!!

This tag is supposed to be from Lynn Xuan- but I got tagged directly from Kelvin. Hah.

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Noor Ailing (you wanna know my last name, come and ask me personally ; )
Birth Date: 15th September 1983
Current Status: single
Eye Colour: black
Hair Colour: black
Righty or Lefty: a righty

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
My Heritage : I'm pure Chinese by blood, although my full name doesn't indicate so
My Fears : fear of the unknown, fear of losing a loved one
My Perfect Pizza : Hawaiian chicken supreme!

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
My Thoughts First Waking Up : *blank
My Bedtime : very variable- and can stretch right up to 5-6 am
Most Missed Memory: fellowshipping with friends in Cardiff- going to the Japanese restaurant- Ichiban after church on Sunday- walking across the road for cell group on Friday nights

LAYER 4: MY PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Adidas, because i have a pair of Adidas sports shoes
Tea or Nestea: nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla: both!! if I have to choose, chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: cappuccino!!

LAYER 5: DO YOU...

Smoke: no
Curse: nO.
Take a Shower: yEs.. duh
Have a Crush: no ( serious)
Think You've Been In Love: no
Go To School: go to uni, yes
Want To Get Married: IF I find Mr. Right
Believe In Yourself: no- that's one of my weaknesses
Think You're A Health Freak: no- I'm a junkie :p

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST.
Drank Alcohol: no. tried one sip- yes.
Gone To The Mall : yes
Eaten Sushi: yes!
Dyed Your Hair: no

7.HAVE YOU EVER...

Played A Stripping Game: no!
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: thought of doing so, but failed

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...

To Be Married: 30+ or never

LAYER 9: IN A GUY...
Best Eye Colour: black
Best Hair Colour: black
Short Hair or Long Hair: short, please!

LAYER 11: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: doing this tag
An Hour Ago: taking a short nap
.4.5 Hours Ago: in uni, having PBL and lectures
1 Month Ago: studying medicine
1 Year Ago: studying Neuroscience in Cardiff

LAYER 12: FINISH THE SENTENCES..
.I love : God, my mum, my housemates, my friends
...I hate: male chauvenists, arrogant people
I hide: myself in my room when I need some private time
miss: friends in Cardiff

Ok....I wouldn't tag anyone specifically......anyone who feels like doing it is welcome to :)

No comments: