Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The epitome of 'blur'

Is me.

Right after our PBL 1 session this afternoon, I took out my handphone to call the Human Resources director of 'The Star' to sort out my electives stuff. Then I vaguely remembered putting it in my bag.....or did I?

Anyways.....after that everything went on as usual.....I went back home for a while, then attended lectures....

When I returned home.....I suddenly realized that.....my handphone was not in my bag!! What next? Of course I panicked!! I searched my entire room, the kitchen, the living room.......it was nowhere to be found.

I rushed back to uni...and bumped into Kevin and Caryn on the way. I must have looked rather flustered.....anyways after I told them what happened they advised me to go to the Lost and Found or the security. I quickly barged into PBL room 17 to check.....no sign of my beloved Nokia. I rushed up to the LT2.....no handphone. No one else had seen it. By then, I was getting discouraged. First, I lost my wallet last week, and now my handphone. Way to go Ailing.

After lodging a report at the Lost and Found.....I went back home to double check just in case my handphone was actually lying around somewhere at home. I searched my entire bedroom again, but to no avail.
Frustrated.....I knelt down on my knees and performed a short prayer to God, asking Him to help me locate my handphone. I was almost in the verge of tears.

After a few moments, suddenly something entered my mind.....my labcoat, which I remembered keeping in my wadrobe as soon as I returned home betwen PBL and lectures. I walked to my wadrobe, picked up the purple plastic bag containing my labcoat.....and saw my beloved handphone tucked comfortably together with my labcoat.

And heaved a HUGE sigh of relief.

Maybe God does indeed answer prayers after all.




2 comments:

LX said...

I am so glad you found your phone!

AiLing said...

Lynn Xuan- yeah, I'm so glad and relieved that I found my handphone! It's like a part of me is gone without my handphone!

p.s. You leading Cell Group worship tomorrow yeah? Cool! Will come to support you!!