Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A dedication to........







Miss Rachel Teng Li Cin, who turns 20 today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR HOUSEMATE!!!

My mother tongue is English, yours is Mandarin.

I am a (self-proclaimed) spoilt only child, you are the eldest of 4 siblings who cares so much about your younger sisters and brother

Your father is your hero, mine is my mother.

You love doing housework and don't mind being a housewife one day, I could never ever in my life picture being a housewife, doing household chores all day long and serving a man.

You love watching Korean dramas, I do watch them together with you during dinner, but I am not so into them.

I love reality TV, you don't even know what reality TV is about.

You watch 'Superstar' on Saturday and Sunday nights, I watch 'American Idol' on Friday nights.

You listen to Chinese songs, I listen to English songs.

But, despite of our differences, we do have one thing in common, that is the love of our Lord, Jesus.

Thank you so much for coming into my life, and showing me how to love, to care, be tolerant and patient, share with others. And thank you so much for not letting my walk with Jesus slip away when I come back here to Malaysia. Instead, you bring me to a great church over here, discuss about Jesus with me, you helped strengthen my walk with Him.

You are one of the kindest and most caring people I've ever met. You always put others before yourself. One example, you are so used to giving in to your younger siblings, you seldom ever keep or buy stuff for yourself.
And you are so patient and tolerant towards me and my unpredictable behaviour.
And your faith in God is amazing too. You always tell me to have faith and trust in Him, something which I am still learning and struggling to do.

I thank God everyday for bringing you into my life. :)

2 comments:

LX said...

So many differences, indeed. Hehehe..

AiLing said...

Haha, yeah. But still, we get along great together ;)