Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Want to know me more?

4 jobs I have had in my life: student, student, student and forever a student...

4 movies I've watched more than once: Titanic (I've never any other movie more than once) episodes from TV shows- yes

4 places I've lived in my life: Kuching-Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur- Malaysia, Cardiff-Wales

4 TV shows I watch: Survivor, LOST, American Idol, Heroes

4 places I've been: Thailand, Paris, Venice, Barcelona

4 people who email me regularly: my cousin Bibi- and some junk mails from Facebook, Friendster and others

4 of my favourite foods: potato chips, chocolate icecream, KFC, kolok mee

4 places I would rather be right now: back home in Kuching, back in Cardiff, LA- USA, New York, USA

4 people that I think will respond: none :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u've been to venice! this is super! it's super! i might want to add that to my travel list next time! ahah..

btw, is there any new epis for Heroes?

AiLing said...

Yep, Venice is a nice place, although the weather there is rather hot. Sitting on the gondolas there is a must!

I don't know when exactly is the new season of 'Heroes' starting....would love to know.

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is even now a suspect as you did in the fall efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=cartoon maker 4.7 ?
I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

How are you? your website is rocks
Have a look at this crazy emo song:
http://tinyurl.com/a6olap