Thursday, April 10, 2008

I got tagged....

Here's a tag from Joon Heng....

1. At what age do you wish to be married?
I don't dare set a target age to get married, because I would be disappointed if I don't reach the target. So....I'll just.....let it be.... When he comes, he comes :yup

2. If you would be stranded on a deserted island with 3 blog buddies, who will they be, and why?
Lynn Wei, Lynn Xuan and Zi Yun- simply because they comment the most on my blog. ;)(although others do read too, I know)

3. Where is the place that you want to go to the most?
America!!! My dream place :D

4. If you can have 1 dream come true, what will it be?
To publish a book

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Nope. Nothing in this world is free. But....we shouldn't let money control our lives!

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My loved ones.

7. If you win 1 million dollars, what would you spend it on?
A trip to America and several other places around the world. Then I would invest the rest.

8. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
No. I'm too shy a person :p

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Gosh, do I really have to answer this? Ok lah .....
He is
a) charming - according to him
b) nice
c) seemingly quiet, but not quite
Hahah!

10. What requirement do you wish from your other half?
A Christian. kind and caring. Respect's women.

11. What kind of person do you hate the most?
Arrogant people.

12. If you are given the chance to go back and change the past and make a difference, would you?
My first instinct was yes, but then again, I now think that there is no point in doing so... let bygones be bygones. There is a reason for everything that happens in our lives.

13. Unconditonal love- what does it mean to you?
Loving someone for who they are.

14. If you had a pet orang utan, what would you call him and why?
Harry. Because he would be hairy.

15. If there is a war happening in your place, would you move to a safer place or fight?
Fight or flight response, huh? ;) Anyways, I would move to a safer place.

16. If you had a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
The introvert part who keeps everything to herself. Also the part who likes to blow things out of porpotion.

17. Who is the person you can share all your problems with?
My mother. My housemate Rachel too.

18. What is your weakest point?
Being shy and quiet.

19. What is the thing you're most proud of?
Graduating with a degree in Neuroscience? Studying medicine?

20. Why do you blog?
To express myself more freely. To let other people get to know the real me.


Ok, I'm not tagging anyone in particular. Just feel free to do this tag if you want to.

No comments: