Monday, April 21, 2008

IMU Ball 2008







Here are some photos from the IMU Ball, which was held on Saturday night.
It was the very first Ball that I attended! It was held at the Park Royal Hotel.

I did enjoy myself that night, I never camwhored so much before in my life!!

And I had the rare chance to dressup, makeup, and look good :)

In the afternoon, about 7 of us went to the Belle shop in Sri Petaling to get our makeup and hair done. I am really satisfied with my makeup :)

That night, we just ate, talked and camwhored the night away. I thought the dance floor would be opened, but I didn't get to dance.

p.s. Check out my photo album in Facebook for more pictures!!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I still don't regret not going. LOL!

AiLing said...

Well, actually you didn't miss much....we just ate (the food didn't even satisfy our hunger) and took lots of photos. And chatted. And that's it....