Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Stardust..





I just returned from watching the movie...

And it was.....Awesome.

I was thoroughly entertained, I really enjoyed the movie. It may seem a bit too fairytale like for my liking, but still.....the entire story warmed my heart. The ending, especially, even though I predicted it from the beginning.

Well, basically the story is about.....a star. More specifically, a 'fallen star'. And a young man who was in search of a star to bring back to his love. I shall elaborate no more, in case I give too much away.

And let's just say that love is unconditional.

Michelle Pheiffer is aging fast! I remember the times (when I was much younger and loved her movies) when she looked so gorgeous. Well, she still is now, but I guess age is sort of catching up to her. Claire Danes was great. I don't know Charlie Cox ( had to search online to find out his name) , hopefully he will receive more recognition from now on. Brilliant performance.

p.s. Can you fall in love with a star?

p.p.s Can a star have a heart?

4 comments:

LX said...

Claire Danes acted in the movie? I remember watching her act alongside Leonardo diCaprio (my childhood fav actor... *faints!!) in Romeo & Juliet. I think I still have the VCD somewhere at home collecting dust. Hehe.

AiLing said...

lynnx01:- yep, Claire Danes acted as the 'star' in this movie....still looking gorgeous as ever.

And yes, she was Juliet in 'Romeo and Juliet'.

lynn-w said...

hehehe....i like Claire Danes too...i remember her as Juliet!

of course we can fall in love with stars! ....superstars you mean? or the stars in the sky? aha...

erm...i would love to watch it since u say it's nice....

AiLing said...

I actually meant stars in the sky ;yup

And yeah, go and watch the movie!! :D