Monday, November 26, 2007

???????

Today has been a 'what the.....' day for me.

From the moment I hopped out of bed until now......things have been going totally wrong.......

a) when I stepped into the Vista elevator to go to lecture......my entire bunch of keys dropped into the gap in between the elevator and the ground. I don't know why of all places, the keys just have to drop in there. I have yet to retrieve them.

b) When I tried to check whether the keys are at the lowest floor- I almost got my head chopped off vertical gullatine style (by the closing elevator door).

c) The management promised to send someone to check- but no response up til now

d) We ran out of gas at home- I called the people to send some gas over to our place- but they never arrived

e) And now worst of all....found out late this evening that my mum went MIA ( with handphone off and everything). Not a single person knows about her whereabouts now.


Latest updates:
1) It turned out that my mum went shopping. She left her phone at home, and Celcom just had to choose that time to have their services disrupted. There's a bit of a family problem- wouldn't elaborate on that.
2) The gas arrived safety at our place yesterday evening
3) I just got back my bunch of keys!!

6 comments:

LX said...

Oh dear. Have you managed to find your mum?

AiLing said...

Yeah....she went shopping and left her handphone at home. The Celcom line was having some glitches.

You see, Uncle David called me at 6:30pm saying that she seemed angry the entire day and refused to speak to him. And he went everywhere he thought possible to locate her, but couldn't find her.

Of course it's natural that i would be worried for the entire night and cannot concentrate on my studies.

porknuggets said...

glad everything went well. was quite stunned with the (e) 0.0

AiLing said...

Haha....yeah....I was shocked to say the least..

Anyways, thank God that everything is now settled. Have to concentrate on my studies dy, have been slacking too much.

lynn-w said...

wow..ahha....well, i experienced that once..aha..it was really terrible....like everything is against me..wash my hands water splashed onto me, cook, and the oil kena my baju....then go toilet..ok.lets not go there! ahaha...

well, despite everything, learn to praise God...give praise to Him and u'll see how miraculously God can turn everything around!

kekek..hows ur eyes now?

AiLing said...

Hey lynnwei,

Yeah, giving thanks and giving praise to the Lord despite of your current circumstances is something that I'm still learning to do.

My eyes are completely healed now- thanks :)