Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!!



This post is especially dedicated to my mother- Teresa Wong Ing @ Noresa Abdullah.


Thank you for being such a great and wonderful mum to me all throughout these years.


I am so blessed to have a mum like you, I wouldn't want any other mum in this world.


When I am down, you pick me up and you comfort me.

When I am sad, you are my shoulder to cry on.

When I face challenges and tests, you are always there to support and encourage me.


We share a very special bond, and our relationship isn't a typical mother-daughter relationship. Sometimes, we can be more like sisters, quarreling and then making up. We hardly ever hide secrets from each other.

In a sense, we are more like soulmates.


You are my strength when I am weak,
You are my voice when I can't speak,
You are my eyes when I can't see
You see the best there is in me,
You stand by me and I stand tall,
I have your love, I have it all,
I'm everything I am
Because you love me.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
p.s. Let us give a thought for all those who aren't lucky enough to experience a mother's love.

No comments: