Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A Reminder to self.....

STUDY!!!

Ailing, you know very well that the big End of Semester exams is only 3 weeks away....and you've got a lot to cover.....both Foundation 1 and Foundation 2. And you're barely even halfway through revising Foundation 1 yet.

BUCK UP!!!

Omg, I am so dead :( Any advise on how to revise faster and more efficiently is very much appreciated. Because everytime I tell myself that I really need to quicken my study pace, I fail to do so- I fail to achieve my target for the day.

ARRGHHHH!!! How am I going to get through this? How am I going to finish my revision at the snail pace that I am going? I don't want to fail- I don't wanna resit(again) and let this golden opportunity of working in 'The Star' slip through my fingers.

When will I ever learn?

Can I hold on to God's promises that He will pull me through? He had pulled me through 2 summative assessments, will He pull me through this? I have to learn to put my trust in Him- no matter how tough it is.
I need a peace of mind. Late last night, I was really panicking and feeling overwhelmed about the amount of revision that I have to cover for these few weeks.

No comments: