Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The Answers revealed.......

Alright....since there doesn't seem to be anyone else attempting the test.....I think I'll revealed the answers for my 'True Friend Test' now.

Get ready ;)


Question #1
Which one of the following statements about my background is false?
a) My biological father is a Malay
b) My biological father is a Chinese adopted by Malays
c) have 3 half siblings who share the same father as me
d)I have a step-father
My real father is a Chinese adopted by Malays. Maybe that explains why I look pure Chinese. I have an elder half-brother from my father's first wife and a younger brother and sister from his 3rd wife. Nope, I never keep in touch with them. Oh and yes, I have a step-father, a Chinese, who is in Indonesia right now.

Question #2
What is my mother's maiden surname?
a)Wong
b) Ng
c) Chong
d) Tan
Yes, Lynn Xuan- my mum shares the same surname as you. She's a pure Foochow.

Question #3
Which year am I born in?
a)1982
b)1983
c)1984
d)1985
In the year of the Pig. haha. Maybe that explains why I sleep so much? ;) That makes me 23, coming to 24 years of age now.

Question #4
How many siblings do I have?
a)One elder sister
b)One younger brother
c)One younger brother and one younger sister
d)none
This is one of the easiest questions to answer for those who know me- but a trick question for those who do not really know me. I do not have any siblings. Growing up as an only child can be rather lonely at times, but for the most part, I am so used to it. Maybe that explains my solitary behaviour and my emphasis on my own private time.

Question #5
What is my favourite TV programme?
a)The Apprentice
b)The Amazing Race
c)American Idol
d)Survivor
Wow, nobody got this right. Batchmates, if you attended our very first CG meeting, you might remember- there was someone who wrote down that their favourite programme was 'Survivor' and yes, that person is me. Yes, I fell in love with the programme, the first time I watched it- episode 2 of Survivor: Africa (season 3) when I was in college. They don't show it in UK- so that was when I learnt to download episodes from the internet. I do enjoy watching the other 3 mentioned programmes as well.

Question #6
What is my favourite colour?
a)Red
b)Light purple
c)Pink
d)Blue
Pleasantly surprised that you both got it right! I don't think I ever told of my friends over here what my favourite colour actually is. It used to be blue when I was younger.

Question #7
What is my favourite day of the week?
a)Wednesday
b)Friday
c)Saturday
d)Sunday
Fridays!! Because it signifies the start of the weekend! An entire weekend ahead of me! Friday nights are the best. In college- I used to look forward to friday nights when I can watch Survivor. Now I look forward to watching American Idol on Friday nights.


Question #8
Who is my favourite artiste?
a)Avril Lavigne
b)Josh Gorban
c)Kelly Clarkson
d)Shayne Ward
Actually, I love to listen to just about every song that comes on the radio airwaves, and didn't have any favourite artiste. Even when I buy CDs or cassettes, I would buy the compilation ones.
However, recently, I have developed a liking for American Idol's very first winner, Kelly Clarkson. She has come a long way since then. I LOVE her songs- 'Because of You', 'Behind Those Hazel Eyes', 'Breakaway', 'Walkaway', 'Since U've Been Gone'. Not sure about the latest song of hers 'Never Again' though.

Question #9
Which is my favourite boyband?
a)Backstreet Boys
b)Westlife
c)Maroon 5
d)none
Yup, typical teenage girl, haha.

Question #10
Which is my favourite author?
a)Agatha Christie
b)Sophie Kinsella
c)Danielle Steel
d)Torey Hayden
If I'm not mistaken- this answer can be found in both of my profiles here and in Friendster. The main reason that I love Danielle Steel books is because she writes about real life dramas, the joys, triumphs, pains and tragedy that humans experience in their everyday lives. Not something bombastic or out of the ordinary. Those are the kind of stories that I like best.

So...yeah....I guess that's it :)

3 comments:

LX said...

Wah. Your mum is a Wong? Hehhe! This, I never know. I enjoy listening to Westlife too. I collected 3 or 4 albums of theirs... but that was long ago.

michelle said...

omg. I WAS A SUPER WESTLIFE FANGIRL!!!!

BRYAN NICHOLAS MCFADDEN!!!!

LoL.

I was so maniacal. Most of their singles. Magazines. Posters ALL over my room (there were 20+ of them at one time :P). Albums.

*shakes head*

Haha. :P

AiLing said...

Lynn Xuan- haha, yeah- my mum is a Wong. Never told you before, did I? ;) Well, now you know! =)

Michelle- I loved Westlife and got most of their albums too- but no posters on my bedroom walls though, haha.