Thursday, May 24, 2007

Help!!!!!!

I'm dying.

I'm drowning.

I'm on the verge of insanity.

Here's my routine ever since I returned to IMU.

And yet my progress isn't great.


Wake up
Go to library to study
lunch
back to library to study
MMS
dinner
library to study
back home, rest
shower
study

Next Tuesday evening simply wouldn't come fast enough :(

I HATE EXAMS!!!!!!!!!

Omg, I am so gonna fail :( Other people have finished their revision already. I haven't. It's all my fault, again. Despite the fact that I have studied so hard for the past few weeks.

ARRRGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

LX said...

Same here too!!

AiLing said...

Yeah....can't wait for this to be over!!!

porknuggets said...

good luck for tommorow!! u guys will do well. im in big big trouble =(

AiLing said...

Haha...thanks Joon Heng!! Sorry I didn't see this message until today, since I didn't go online that night before the exam.

Well, at least it is all over now....and now the waiting game begins... I just wanna pass that's all. You know...I just don't wanna resit anymore. Good luck to you for our results which will be out on 7th June!