Saturday, March 17, 2007

A Walking Disaster

Yes...that's right....that's exactly what I feel about myself at the moment. I seem to be doing everything wrong without meaning to....I don't know why....especially this past week.

a) Monday - lost my temper slightly - dismissed as 'not such a big deal' by housemate Li Cin

b) Thursday - my laptop suddenly broke down without warning. Refused mum's offer to let a friend of hers drive all the way here to pick up the laptop, and bring it with her to Kuching ( she's incidentally flying to Kuching as well that day and coming back on Sunday) and let the family techician repair it. But...but...I can't always depend on mum and family to solve all my problems right?

Friday- Missed another golden opportunity.....Ho Wai offered to help me bring my laptop to Low Yat for repair since he was going to Low Yat in the afternoon. Brought laptop with me to school, but didn't pass it to him until after Islam class. By then, he had finished Moral class long ago and had taken off to Low Yat already. Was furious with myself that evening.
Friday night- I think this one tops it all....I forgot to lock the apartment door after throwing the rubbish. And by that I don't mean that forgot to put the lock on the grill.....I actually left the door open for part of the night. Anyone could've come in! Didn't realise it until housemate Fang Han told me.

Today- brought laptop to Low Yat for repair- only to be told that is a software, not a hardware problem and that I have to reinstall Microsoft Windows myself at home. Found the printer installation CD, and thinking that it was the Windows intallation CD I was frustrated when nothing happened. Turns out that I don't have the Windows installation CD with me.

Tonight- housemate Li Cin was kind enough to lend me her Microsoft Windows CD (which was nicely packaged inside a plastic bag, still unopened) so that I can install Windows into my laptop. Well, good news is that I now have Windows running again on my laptop, although the screen is way too small. Bad news....I carelessly tore off the plastic bag....and in the process almost threw away the important Authencity Certificate. Found it in the rubbish bin....which luckily was not really filled with rubbish yet. Don't know where the rest of the plastic went to.

Just about an hour ago.... Spilt my Anlene milk over my entire study table, wetting my lecture notes and stuff.

OMG....I am such a walking disaster! I better go to sleep now before I do something wrong again. Li Cin says that it's because I am too stressed out unconciously. Maybe she is right. Maybe I'm way too stressed out but I don't realize it myself.

No comments: