Friday, March 23, 2007

Here comes stress......

Omg.... I just found out today that we have First Aid class tomorrow. From 9am-5pm. Which means another whole day which could be spent studying for summative gone. Gah!!!! Why can't they do it next Saturday instead? Why oh why?

At least I passed my CPR practical exam. But then again, everyone in the class except for 2 people passed.

Omg, only one more week to go for the exam. I'm so doomed!! Why am I so damn slow in revising? And oh...I HATE Pharmacology. Luckily I am not studying Pharmacy.

2 comments:

LX said...

Hi Ailing! Thanks for inviting me to read this blog of yours. Certainly interesting to read your thoughts online... and yah, also hope to talk to you over a cup of coffee one of these days (after summative, that is). Btw, I don't like pharmacology too!! I haven't touched that stack of notes yet.

AiLing said...

Hey Lynn Xuan!

Feel welcome to drop by anytime! :)