Sunday, October 26, 2008

Temporary treasures


Remember a few posts back....I lamented on how I wish I had a best friend and a boyfriend?
Well, should I be jealous of Meredith Grey, who has both? :p (refer to pic above)
Anyways....I was reminded today of how not to be too attached to the temporary things of the world. Instead, I'm going to focus on storing treasures for the Kingdom of Heaven, where they last for eternity, instead of storing treasures here on earth, where they rot or get stolen. :)
p.s. Oh snap....the pic is too large, as a result you can't see the boyfriend. Click on the pic to see all three people ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure she is Meredith's best friend? Hehe

AiLing said...

Pretty sure :) Meredith and Cristina are each other's 'person' as they call it.