Friday, October 24, 2008

Help to diagnose!

Ok, readers.....I need your help in making a diagnosis....

Symptoms include:
Misplacing stuff all the time, at least once a week. Stuff include....student ID, tendon hammer, library books, wallet , handphone....etc...
Leaving a place without something, and not realizing it until too late
Remembering something one minute....and forgetting it the next minute.

Any ideas? Any suggestions for treatment and management?

p.s. The funny thing is that my stuff is usually picked up and returned to me by people who know me. In the case of wallet and handphone, the 2 most essential items, they were returned to me before I even realized I had lost them!
And my tendon hammer.....I was about to pay for a new one at the VK Bookstore when the CSU nurse actually literally stopped me from buying, saying that she might have found my hammer!

I keep on telling myself to be more careful, but it always occurs again and again. One good friend even pointed out that ....is it even physiological anymore? it could be pathological, due to my medications. Hmm...could it be?
I'm very frustrated with myself, but it's no use. I'll keep on repeating this same mistake over and over again.

No comments: