Friday, October 10, 2008

Cleansing tears

These couple of days- especially late at night alone in my room......I let the grief and sadness concealed in my heart all these years just flow out in the form of tears. Cleansing tears maybe?

The feeling of abandonment (from father, from best friends ,etc.) the feeling of being always taken for granted, being cast aside all the time, being left out, being misunderstood..... it all just comes and engulfes me.

But God is here. I know he is watching over me, feeling my hurt, and wiping away all my tears. He is the God who feels our sorrows.

I know that one day- everything will change- I'll be this well respected doctor who will save lives both physically and spiritually. But until then, I'll wait on Him :)

p.s. I watched 'Mamma Mia' this evening! Enjoyed it, especially the ABBA songs! Makes me wanna download some ABBA songs now!

3 comments:

Zzzyun said...

i hope u are feeling better now, dear. it is okay to cry sometimes, coz after crying i often feel better..

but i know one day u will be a well-respected dr! i believe in u, really.

continue to gambate ya! ^^

ps: i love mamma mia too. i downloaded most of the ABBA songs and the songs from the movie too LOL.

Anonymous said...

hey, read the latest post in my blog...hoe it hels u...

p.s. : i liove mamma mia too!!!

AiLing said...

Hey, thanks so much to the both of you for your support all this while...really appreciate it! *hugs*