Monday, March 3, 2008

Wow, I feel terrible.

Please remind me to keep my mouth shut and never to blurt out unnecessary things. Even though my statement was meant as a compliment, but you just have to treat it as an insult.

And please don't blame me for being so quiet, I'm just afraid that I'll hurt the feelings of others, that's why I'm an introvert and usually keep my feelings to myself.

And I thought you know me well enough to know that the last thing I would do my entire life is to hurt the feelings of others or look down upon others. I'll rather kill myself than do that, thank you.

Sometimes, I just wanna give up on being nice to others. Things like this just make me think that it's not worth it.

To readers: sorry, just had to vent out on something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i once thought like you...to stop being nice and just treat everyone as if they have a motive or something...but after a few days..i realised i cant...in the end, i stil treat them nicely....and God reminded me...love those that dont love you...what difference are u if you love those that love you because even unbeliever does tat...

and also, we should be overflowing with God's love!! and i think u're real nice the first time i met you!

AiLing said...

Hey Lynnwei:-
Thanks so much for comment! Really means a lot to me :)

Yeah, I get what you mean- I just can't help treating people nicely. And I know that's what God asks us to do....