Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Patience

Patience!!

Patience, they say, is a virtue. Many of us....me included, need some lessons on patience.

You see, lately I've been getting more and more impatient about certain things.
A normal conversation with my mum nowadays would go like this....

Me: Mum, I want to (insert any request here)
Mum: Wait until you've completed your studies.

Ugh....I still have 3 and a half more years to go before I graduate from medical school! That's still a long way to go. Why do I have to wait for so long just to do certain things which I've always wanted to do? Does life only begin upon graduation?

God is testing me...teaching me to be patient. I have to learn to be patient.
One day.....in the future.....I'll graduate.

Only then will I be able to travel to the US, be able to get breast implants, get myself a boyfriend (and eventually husband), grow up and face the real world.

I'm already 24, and yet I still feel like a child :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, persevere! Don't give up!

AiLing said...

Hey....yep!! You too! :)

Anonymous said...

haha....well, being a child is always good!!!

AiLing said...

Well, we all have to grow up one day!! Lately, I've just been frustrated that I take so much longer to grow up than others.