Sunday, December 2, 2007

When will I ever learn?

Oh dear.....the mistakes that I make......

Let's take a look at the mistakes that I made this past week....

1) first thing on Monday morning, was rushing for lecture, dropped my bunch of keys in the narrow wedge between the lift and the ground

2) was not in a good mood on Tuesday night, refused to join housemates and gang for group study outside, because wanted to concentrate studying in room

3) didn't eat breakfast that FH's mum prepared on Thursday morning, because was too in a hurry

4) arrived 15 mins late for CSU session yesterday morning. Was asked to write down name in a record- for 1st warning.

When will I ever learn from my mistakes and change?

But I know that I can look back and some of the silly and random things I do sometimes and learn and extract positive lessons from them.

And I know that I have a God who will forgive me for all my sins and past mistakes.

I cried at church today when I heard the song 'Amazing Grace'. The lyrics suddenly become very meaningful to me.

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost but now am found
Was blind, but now I see.

:)

p.s. Wow, my coursemates are working very hard right now, not a single person had updated their blogs recently....

6 comments:

LX said...

I updated mine. hehe

AiLing said...

And...I commented on your latest blog entry. Hehe ;)

Zzzyun said...

ah girl.. dont worry.

i would use the phrase 'shyt happens.. for a reason'. whatever the reason, who knows. but i think it makes us a stronger person.

everyone have those sort of days, me not excluded as u can see from my post.

but as long as we are back to normal after ranting tats whats most important! yeah! smile girl! =)

AiLing said...

Yep. Right now, I'm not worried about all these petty or trivial things. I'm much more worried about not being able to finish my revision in time for the upcoming GI/Haemato exams!

lynn-w said...

glad u updated ur!!

all the best for the coming exams!

u know, God will never leave us nor forsake us!

AiLing said...

Heylo- thanks ya :)