Thursday, December 6, 2007

Cleaning room


On Tuesday, my bedroom's aircon decided to leak. And the leak was rather bad- so much so that I had to place two pails beneath the aircon.

Yesterday- I called an aircon repair serviceman to come to repair my aircon. He ended up reparing my housemate's aircon and condenser as well. He took about 3 hours- from 4:30 to almost 8 pm. And the charge....RM300- since he repaired 2 condensers at one go.

And not to mention the cleaning up I had to do after that. I took the opportunity to tidy up my bookshelf.

And I ended up not doing much last night- and feel asleep instead. That was the 2nd night in a row I did that. I woke up at 10 this morning feeling so guilty that I didn't accomplish anything last night- and so I decided to skip lectures this morning. I do feel guilty about it, but....I really had to study....I have so much lecture notes to catch up on. Plus I'm the type that doesn't really learn much during lectures, I learn more through self-studying the lecture notes.

I'm so dead for the upcoming Haemato/GI exams. :(

6 comments:

Zzzyun said...

sigh us poor medic students.

anyway, just try ur best okay. once u are really sleepy, go sleep and wake up earlier the next morning. i used to force myself to read but end up falling asleep in weird positions instead and not feeling fresh either.

gambate! we all can do it.. and i shldnt be reading blogs when my renal ica is tmr.. blek haha

AiLing said...

My main problem is that when I go to sleep early at night- I still can't get myself to wake up earlier in the morning!! And I would end up sleeping the whole night away. That's why I very seldom sleep early unless I'm really sleepy. I really need to speed up on my revision.
Anyways, good luck for your renal exam tomorrow!

LX said...

No wonder didn't see you in lecture these few days.

AiLing said...

Well, at least you saw me today ;)

lynn-w said...

hehehe...all the best for the exams, k!!! u know u can do it!!

haha...i like to clean the room to..when it's clean...have better mood to study!

AiLing said...

Thanks lynnwei! :)