Thursday, December 20, 2007

A random outing....


So this afternoon, I brought my maid to the MJC area for lunch. There were so many cars, and parking was extremely hard to find. Even worse was when you're reversing your car out. The cars passing behind just simply wouldn't give way to let you get out.


Anyways, we discovered a new open market- and decided to explore it. She begged me to buy this fruit (pic above) which cost about RM16 for 1 kg. So expensive! I decided to be adventurous for a change and give it a try. Didn't like the taste of it.


Do you know what is this fruit called in English?


p.s Grrrr.... I hate slow internet connection!!!

p.p.s What do you do when someone gets mad at you for something that you know is entirely not your fault?




3 comments:

LX said...

That's the chinese version of olives... 'o ka na' we call it. You can break the seeds inside to eat some more.

lynn-w said...

ahaha..i know...O ka-na! ahaha

it's very nice..but very high in cholestrol!!
my mom and grandma loves it! i guess i do too!

AiLing said...

Ooh I see :) Never eaten that fruit before. And apparently I bought the cheaper type and so it didn't turn out so nice.