Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Singapore

Time to blog about my trip to Singapore...

Went there for a few days, from Wednesday 27th August til Friday 29th August, with mum and Uncle David.

We had some important bank matters to sort out, so the first day there was in the bank

The second day, we walked down Orchard Road, window shopping. We didn't really buy anything, because the stuff there was so costly! No discounts, and try converting the items from Singapore dollars to Malaysian Ringgit- you know what I mean.

We stayed in a hotel in Geylang. For those of you who know what the district Geylang is famous for, I wouldn't elaborate any further. I wasn't the one who did the hotel booking after all :p

Let's just say that I had the very rare opportunity to see with my own eyes a whole different world altogether... as we go down for our night strolls, we could see the entire district come into life (yes, it's the most popular night spot), the people, the houses, we pass by those. Nothing happened of course, but it was an interesting experience altogether.

Anyways, some photos from the Singapore trip....


p.s. Apologies in advance to any Singaporean who might be reading my blog, of course this doesn't depict the Singapore we all know and love






No comments: