Wednesday, September 3, 2008

*faints*

Ok, it's almost 10:30 pm and I've just reached home.

And I left my place at 8 am in the morning.

Welcome to semester 5, Ailing.

Here's my timetable for today. I don't want to bore you with my daily timetable, but just wanted to give you a glimpse into what this semester is like...

8 am-10:15am :- 2 lectures- include one confusing one on MSK development

10:15 am :- queue up to collect selective results

10:30am :- PBL 1- brand new PBL groupmates (my cousin is also in my PBL group, hah :) )
Not brand new faci though, I had CKK before in sem 2.

11:30 am:- down to canteen for early lunch. Loiter around chatting until 12:30pm.

12:30pm :- up to library to do some PBL research

2pm-3:30pm:- CSU session- examination of the shoulder

4pm:- meet with groupmates for GP posting presentation. I was selected to present later, argh! And I had some finishing touches to do for GP posting portfolio

5-6pm:- GP posting debriefing session, presentation and hand up portfolios

6:30 pm - 10pm: cheerleading practice


OMG, *faints*

If this is my schedule everyday, I would die.

We are going to have cheerleading practice almost everyday from now onwards.....until the competition day...

3 comments:

Bibi said...

Oh well - look on the bright side. At least the cheerleading practice is meant to be fun right? It could be worse - you could be working the whole day long with no fun activities at all. One day, you will look back and realise these are the best days of your life. Just today at lunch time I was discussing with colleagues about "remember when..." - the good ol' uni days when we didn't have a care in the world.

Zzzyun said...

haha now u know what i meant when i kept complaining abt my sem5 schedule..

but looks like urs is worse. coz at least i wasnt involved in cheerleading..

it's a trying time. but just do ur best! live life to the max! =)

AiLing said...

Thanks for the comments and encouragement, girls! =)