Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My New Year Resolutions

Not that I would keep them anyways, but here goes......

1. Learn to be more proactive, and not to leave things until the last minute. I have this very bad habit of procastinating and leaving things until the last minute. AIR topics ( the CVS one, I submitted a few hours before the deadline). PBLs, I do the night before. Getting ready to go out- I prepare my purse right before leaving! So yeah. Also I have the bad habit of taking things for granted. So...that has to change as well.

2. Learn to drive! ( I can drive, but I'm not that comfortable with driving). I have to let go of my fears of driving, or else I will never learn.

3. Learn to be more cheerful. I hear this ALL the time, especially from my housemates- 'Ailing are you ok?' 'You looked stressed again'. I don't know, maybe it's just my default expression, or maybe I do indeed worry and stress myself out all the time. Whatever it is, everyone loves a cheerful person.

4. Get myself a (the remaining of the sentence has been edited out, as it's too personal to share online)

That's all I can think of for now.....will add in more later!

6 comments:

Zzzyun said...

hope this is ok to post here since u have removed tat part (i can still read it coz i use bloglines to keep up with updates)

anyway, guy frenz are really fun to hang out with! they are ppl who you can talk crap (within limits of coz) to without worrying whether they are offended or what.

to me, hanging out with guy frens can be a relaxing thing hehe.. so yeap! you know what to do lol

lynn-w said...

wow, those are good ones!

u know, if u put ur heart to do..u will be able to do it! so dont give up!!!

AiLing said...

zzzyun:- hahah ;) it's ok, don't mind you reading it....
Anyways, yeah....I agree...guys can be fun to hang up with. They aren't that quick to judge.

lynnwei;- yeah, I know that if I really put my heart into something, I can achieve it! :)

lynn-w said...

so, when u're good in driving...then u can drive lynnxuan and i around when we are in kch! tat'll be cool!

^^

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I don't really like driving. I never think I had even been in control of the car when I drive. But I still drive, anyway. Once you're on the road, you'll just keep going.

AiLing said...

lynnwei:- hahah, sure! ;)

lynnxuan:- yeah, you just have to just take the car and drive!