Sunday, January 6, 2008

Refreshed

It's a few days into the the new year.

I feel refreshed, recharged and rejuvenated.

Now is the time to discard the old, and welcome the new.
Time to make positive changes.

Time to build good habits and get rid of bad ones.
Time to build new relationships, strengthen old ones and rekindle broken ones.

Time to be a brand new person.

Yeah!

p.s. I can't seem to upload my photos onto photobucket, so pics will have to wait for the moment

p.p.s Got my Haemato/GI results through email on Friday. It was just as I expected, the bare minimum that I targetted. I'm not disappointed, but not that happy as well with my results. I just told myself before the results were released that I just don't wanna get a grade in the C range. And well, i didn't.
Maybe next time I should aim higher.....since I always seem to achieve the exact grade that I aim for, but never higher than that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aha..i like it when u say wanna get rid of bad habits!

same goes to me!!!

^^

AiLing said...

:) Let's discard the old and embrace the new!

lynn-w said...

ahah...yea!! ahaha

u started ur rotation posting d?

AiLing said...

Yep, finishing tomorrow.
Gombak visit from Wed-Fri last week. BS activity today, patho lab tomorrow. Then I'm done :)

Your sister is in KKB now- she'll be back on Wednesday.

So...how are you? How has your new years been so far?