Saturday, January 26, 2008

Addicted to......


Yes, I have a new addiction recently.

Nope, it's not the internet. (it would be had I stayed in Vista for the study break :x)

It's not a TV programme, although I download Survivor religiously, and like to watch 'Lost' and 'Heroes' and 'American Idol' and 'The Apprentice' and 'The Amazing Race'.

It's ....coffee.

Yes, now with the big exams approaching so near (only barely more than 2 weeks left!) I need my daily dose of coffee to boost me up for revision. I drink it every day, every night. And now, I can't seem to function without coffee. Oh dear!
A cup of coffee a day keeps Ailing awake :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

=)

all the best....i know the feeling...well, it's going to be over soon!!

gambate!!!

AiLing said...

Thanks Lynnwei! =)

LX said...

I am taking minimum 3 cups per day.. but I still feel sleepy. Not working anymore..

AiLing said...

Have you tried tea with milk instead? That works for me! ;)