Saturday, January 19, 2008


Well...there's nothing much to blog about lately.

I'm currently back in Kuching preparing for the upcoming End of Semester 3 exams, which will be held right after the Chinese New Year. (Right after? Why?! There goes my CNY this year!)

Am taking a break from the 'Heroes' weekend marathon - omg, I should be studying instead!

This is not the first time I'm watching the first season of 'Heroes' but I just felt like watching again. I still like Claire Bennett, Mr. Bennett, Peter Petrelli, Nikki Sanders, Micah Sanders, Hiro Nakumakara, his friend Ando...Nathan Petrelli, Matt Parkman, ok, ok, I like everybody...hah. Except Sylar, of course.

Can't wait for the next season....which will premiere on Star World next Tuesday I believe.

And I can't wait for 'Lost' season 4 which will premiere on January 31st. Such a long hiatus!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa...heroes!! i love heroes too!!

new season? as in season 2?

^^

Zzzyun said...

hehe i like heroes too!

currently slowing watching season 2 as i slowly download with the sloooow internet here lol.

Anonymous said...

Haha Ailing! Last year you were telling me that you didn't like Heroes very much because you prefer more realistic shows...and now it seems like you're hooked! Well, unfortunately, season 2 was not as good as season 1, esp as it ended abruptly mid-season due to the writers' strike!!! Still, I'll let you judge for yourself...Bibi

AiLing said...

Ooh...everyone loves 'Heroes!' :)

Anonymous said...

haha....who is ur fav. character?

AiLing said...

I don't have any particular favourites. Hiro and Claire are on the top of my list, of course! Micah is adorable too. I quite like Matt Parkman as well.

LX said...

Not everyone likes Heroes. I don't. HAha!

AiLing said...

You're one of the few that don't eh? ;)

Anyways, hey! Long time no see! :)