Tuesday, August 14, 2007

IGTA

Guess what IGTA stands for?

Yes.....I got tagged.....again! By Kelvin.

Anyways this is how it works:•
Each player must post these rules first.
• Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
• People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
• At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.• Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

I was thinking of doing a post like this anyways.....telling about random facts about myself.

1) I have a slight obsessive-compulsive disorder when it comes to washing my hands. I have to wash my hands with soap everytime I use the toilet. Am I just practicsing good hygiene, or have I gone overboard? People point out that it may be the main reason why I have eczema on my hands, but I simply wouldn't listen :( I use a very mild type of soap ('Dove') and the dermatologist I visited said that it was due to contact with strong detergent (read: not normal mild soap).

2) I have a bit of a hoarding disorder. I tend to keep some things for sentimental purpose. I tend to keep SMSes, emails, bochures, etc. for a long time without bothering to delete them- thinking that one day when I'm bored, I'll look through them all again and they would bring back some memories.

3) I LOVE junk food! I can gobble up an entire packet of crisps within half an hour. I'm not kidding. And whenever I go marketing with my housemates, a packet or two of 'Cottage Fries' is a must on my grocery list 8o

4) I like vegetables, but I don't like eating fruits. I don't know why. The only fruit I would consider eating are grapes, and well, maybe an occasional apple or banana

5) I had to undergo an operation to remove my tonsils when I was 5, due to tonsilitis. Had to be hospitalized for the operation. Being the naive and innocent person I was, I bought my mum's and aunt's story that we were checking into a hotel. When the effects of the anesthetic wore off after the operation, I remember the very first thing I said when I saw their faces was.....'I hate you all!'

6) I had to have stitches when I was about 4 or 5. You see, it was the first time I bathed myself then, and I applied soap on the soles of my feet. And slipped in the bathroom, knocking my chin hard on the floor, cracking it open. Had to have several stitches on the chin, WITHOUT ANESTHESTHETIC. My mum and aunt were practically pinning me down, as I howled in pain.

7) I love the internet. It's like my refuge, my comfort zone, my haven, the place I can wind down and relax. Maybe that's why I'm an introvert?

8) I have zero patience when it comes to reading books. I would tend to flip through to the last chapter and then know the ending before actually starting to read the book! Very bad habit, I know! The same goes to series/movies/ reality shows. I love to be spoiled!


*list deleted since nobody seems to be in the mood of being tagged....hehe! ;)
Instead, I'm gonna make this into an open tag- which means that anyone who is up to doing this tag can do it.

2 comments:

LX said...

I've done this before eh.... hmm..

AiLing said...

It's ok...it's not a compulsory tag or anything.
Anyways, I've changed it to an open tag ;)