Friday, August 17, 2007

Do you believe in.....

Ghosts?

Well, as some of you probably know, this is the 7th month of the Chinese lunar calendar. Which means that the restless souls are free to roam about in the living world, free to wander among us.

I do believe in them.....I mean I believe in the devil and evil spirits. They are always around, out to attack us....spiritually.

I never had any personal encounters with one...( nor do I wish for such a thing). I've heard plenty of stories though, of course.

KKB...the place where IMU students have to visit as part of the Rotation posting, has many spooky stories about it. People say that the Nurses hostel ( where the girls stay) is haunted, and that one of the houses at Taman Seruling is haunted too! As a result, us girls wouldn't usually go to the showers alone.

I don't have many personal experiences to share. Is the sound of someone hammering away at the next door house ( in Vista B) at 4 am in the morning included? *shrugs* Maybe.

I have one funny story though. You see, the night I returned to Kuching, my aunt and uncle were staying over at my place, occupying my own bedroom, and so I had to share a room with my mum, which also meant sharing her queen-sized bed with her.
I had a rather restless sleep, so to say. In the middle of the night, I felt a hand sweep across my face and jumped up startled. I looked over, and my mum was fast asleep. So, of course you know what I assumed it was.

Well, to cut the long story short, it turned out to be my mum after all, when I asked her the next day. Heh.


p.s. I am sick! Have running nose and sore throat :(

4 comments:

LX said...

How come an empty post?

AiLing said...

Well, it's not empty now. ;) I accidentally pressed a button just now and was editing the post.

LX said...

Hehhehe! Yup, I noticed. Well, hehehe good thing you asked and it was your mum! LoL :P

AiLing said...

Lol. :P