Sunday, July 20, 2014

On my 30th birthday..


 This post was written when I was approaching my 30th birthday....The sentiments are still the same right now.. except that I have indeed finished housemanship and am a Medical Officer working in a government clinic right now...

At the age of 30: i have yet to achieve any of my dreams. I have never fallen in Love before. I have never been to America. I have never been bungee jumping or skydiving or anything crazy like that. I have never published a book before. And i still don't know What i want to do after housemanship. But at the age of 30: i know that i have a loving Mother, a supportive stepfather and 2 Lovely stepsisters. And a God that loves me unconditionally. What more can i want? My birthday wish this year is only one: to finish housemanship. . and my birthday Message is only one: to let all of you know that i Love you all and i'm Sorry if i unintentionally irritated you. I never meant it. I have to learn to be grateful for all i have. After All- i beat the odds of a 2 percent chance of surviving until birth. God has been so good- He has given me 30 years and more to experience this wonderful life which many of my TS sisters unfortunately don't. Thank you Lord.

No comments: