Sunday, July 20, 2014

5 things about me...

I got the number 5, so here are 5 things very few people know about me:
1) I have a not well known condition called Turners syndrome.. It affects my daily activities and job - causing me to struggle daily in ways nobody can understand. But I know I am a survivor. Only 2% of us actually survive until birth. Many of us get aborted.
2) I actually have 2 degrees- my 1st degree was in Neuroscience from Cardiff university. But I never tell anyone this.... I decided not to continue my masters in Neuroscience and to come back to Malaysia to do medicine instead. Wrong move indeed.
3) I have a stepfather and 2 stepsisters whom I love dearly , and the best mother in the whole world
4) I have 5 dogs and 1 cat
5) I love food- any food except for seafood which I am allergic to


No comments: