Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I am fine....I am fine....
Just trying to shake 'the incident' off my mind. It seems to be sticking to my mind like a parasite and draining the energy off me. Usually, I feel just fine, but this past couple of days, I just can't feel like myself.
It's my fault....I have only myself to blame..
Anyways, let's just treat it as a learning experience.

It has nothing to do with Internal Med- which so far is ok, quite relaxing....since we go to Port Dickson to clerk one case and then have case presentation...
Internal Med case presentations are later compared to Surgery ones....
And oh....Internal Med lecturers actually teach in much more detail compared to Surgeons.

Ok, have to do my on call report now....Why Internal Med got on call report ? We didn't need to do On Call Reports in Surgery....

No comments: