Thursday, July 26, 2007

Graduation photos





Yep, I'm back safe and sound from my Europe trip and KKB. Both were uber great!!
I've already mentioned the details of Barcelona and Cardiff and my Graduation in the previous 2 entries, so I'll spare you that. Instead, I'm going to post pictures for you guys to enjoy!!

KKB was fun!! We ate, played bridge and ate!! And of course clerked patients as well. Will blog in detail about it- with pictures, in a separate post.


Graduation Day photos:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Me and my mum standing in front of the Cardiff University main building


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
At the Main building grounds wearing my graduation robe =)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
At the background is the Cardiff Castle- Cardiff's famous landmark

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me and a couple of coursemates (Jill and Gareth) who went to Milan and LA respectively for their industrial/gap year.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
PhD graduates get to wear a red coloured robe. With me in this pic is a previous housemate of mine.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me and coursemates lining up in front of the vice-chancellor as he read the oath.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me and my mum again

10 comments:

LX said...

Cool!! Must be a great feeling to be in the graduation robe. I was just talking to Eunice this afternoon about her graduation. So fun!

AiLing said...

Yeah- it was a great feeling. :) Although the day passed by too fast for my liking! Before I knew it, I had to return back the robes. The ceremony itself was boring though.

Zzzyun said...

i wonder how it feels to wear a graduation robe.. must be great! :)

anyway congrats. and do work hard to be a great doctor! ^^

AiLing said...

Thanks! :) Ya,I'll work hard, I have to!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of hombre who passions to seek hot stuff. Currently I am building my own solar panels. I'm managing it all by myself without the assistance of my men. I am utilizing the internet as the only path to acheive that. I ran across a very brilliant site that explains how to create photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The place explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I am not really sure bout how precise the info given there is. If some people over here who have xp with these things can have a see and give your feedback in the page it would be great and I'd extremely treasure it, cauze I truly enjoy solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. You people are great.

Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that singular brand. The prices for the shoes were all over 180 dollars on every site. But completely I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that singular brand. The prices seeking the sneakers are around 200 pounds everwhere. But completely I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Kim Jong-un, the crown prince of kim family in Korea, originally wanted to show his elegant demeanour of the ¡°Gained the door¡± in the Big Parada, but little does one think, what became famous is the 80,000USD Patek Philippe watch on his wrist. It seems that watch is the best option to burn the useless money. What timepieces else are those aristocratic and elegant ones in the world? Follow is the top 10 watches which may not be gained with money. And which is your target?[url=http://www.sunglassescool.com/levis-sunglasses.html]levi's sunglasses[/url]
Rolex has excellent styles for both males and females, and the price ranges enormously so that most consumers can have a satisfying Rolex. This ladies¡¯ Rolex President is the ideal watch for the excellent females. It is made of 18k yellow gold, including the crown and the flutes bezel. it has the custom champagne diamond dial with 10 round cut diamonds. The crystal is of scratch-resistant sapphire conversion. The President Bracelet is powerful, giving the watch a modern look. It is the synonym of luxury and elegance and is suitable for the finest tastes. Some other popular dial colors including silver and white and mother of pearl are also provided. The consumers can choose according to personal taste. This style is very popular among today¡¯s young professional women.