Saturday, April 29, 2006

I want more support!

Current mood: crushed
I have a passion for writing, and I have this secret desire to go into a field related with writing someday. However, I feel like do not have enough support from the people around me or even people online.
I use the Pencil Box @ FGC as a starting ground to develop my writing skills. I just wish that more people would give me support and read or vote in my stories. Sometimes it seems as if people vote for the first few times and then just completely lose interest in it. :/
And my real life friends, when I show them the story 'A Girl Named Rebecca' which I completed a few months ago, well, they did discuss it at times, but at times I just wish that I could get more encouragement and support for my writing from those around me.
Maybe writing is not what God wants me to do, and I'm being rebellious here. Maybe I should just stick to boring Neuroscience instead.

No comments: