Friday, April 28, 2006

I am feeling so down!

I'm feeling so down Current mood: tired
I was feeling so down for the entire day today.
First, I always stay up at night, because that's the only time that I can study, do stuff ,etc.
And so early this morning, when I was in the kitchen boiling water, one of my housemates came up to me and scolded me, saying that I was making too much noise every night and she can't sleep. She threatened to call the police if I continue making noise every night.
Wtf?!! What do I do everynight other than sit in front of my computer and study or go online? I guess it's because of the door, it has a tendency to slam when I close it. MEH. And I'm not the only person to live on the second floor of the house. But I can't say anything because I do tend to stay up late at night.
And to top it off, my mum called me up today to inform me that my grandmother passed away. :/

No comments: