Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Taking Control

I'm trying to get hold of my life again. I'm trying to remove myself from all things which will cause me to have neugative thinking. I want to make myself happier. This is the only way I can move on if I cannot detach myself from my negative thinking. Since I cannot stop comparing myself to the other Omelia writers out there, I have to stop writing Omelia fics. There are too many Omelia writers already out there.
I have unfollowed Omelia accounts which write or reblog Omelia fics.
I have organized my Tumblr blog so that it is separated into 3 accounts- one for Grey's, one for motivational and cute stuff, and one separate one from a different email for This Is Us.
Also, I have decided to fade into the background of the Omelia group chat I am currently in. It just hurts so much that they only read and praise her fics, whereas they never read my fics anymore. I'll just stop interacting with them and maybe it wouldn't hurt so much.
At least I still have Liz and Sandra to chat with online and my family to support me in real life.
Furthermore, I have more important things to focus on, like my work, and better things to keep me occupied like reading.
I am reoganizing and taking control of my life. I can do this!!!

No comments: