Monday, February 26, 2018

I wish

I wish

I do wish a lot of things.
I wish that I can lose more weight.
I eat oats or cereal for breakfast everyday, then oats with a bit of meat and vegs for lunch and just a few spoons of rice ( or glass noodles which are not fattening) with a bit of meat and vegs for dinner. And I do gym twice a week and yoga twice a week. But I am still my old chubby self. I hate it 😞 i still get called fat or chubby even though I have lost 12 kg from 4 years ago. During my vacation in Thailand last week, I had a hard time finding a shirt or trousers which suit me.
I wish that I can have people asking me, whether on anon or not, when is my next fic update going to be, or give me prompts to write because no one ever asks me ( although other fic writers get asked that a lot) and I’m no longer motivated to write because I feel like no one cares.
I wish I can just leave my clinic and everything behind and go on a vacation by the beach.
I wish I can be a freelance writer and write anything I want and be paid for it instead of being in a job which only gives me money but no satisfaction.
Well, a girl can wish right? 😅

No comments: